Wednesday 3 February 2010

Update..

I know I've been abit "afar" the past few weeks.. maybe months actually after happenings post moving and post birthday.
But I'm back on track I'd say.. Back to where I was, say, 18months ago.

In love with my job, my family, my friends. My whole life is pretty great currently.. Minus the snow. I love it, don't get me wrong, just not when it includes walking up Ladies Lane three times a day.. It'd be fine if it was happening on a Friday evening, Then I could get up extra early one Saturday and do something with my day.. Maybe make snow angels, walk to the "RABBIT ROCKKKKSSSS!"?. Ha! Rabbit Rocks..

I'm no longer angry. I've apologised.
He's not.
Just goes to show really doesn't it.
I'm the hero of this story.


I've come out stronger and a lot, lot more wiser.







However. A lot to look forward to this month!
Tomorrow it "Heart For Haiti" at Manchester Apollo. I'm strongly looking forward to this..
And Sunday, hosting Scott's baptism celebrations.
Then I get a week of peace, then it gets CRAZILY filled!!
15th: Girls' evening in at Lynne's from work.
17th: Toni's 22nd at a lovely Tapas bar.
18th: Lady Gaga with Toni, Markie and one of his friends.
24th: Hadouken! at Manchester Academy.

I'm sure there's other things in between all of this.. But I can't think of them at this moment in time.

I shall leave you to dwell on other thoughts and dream sweet images.
Love you.
Goodnight.

No comments: