Tuesday 20 October 2009

Again!!


She phones me, I get upset. BLAHHHHHHHHHH. I've told her I don't want to go back.
"But you've settled in really well here!"
I DON'T CARREEEEE!!!!! Yea, I'll miss Mandy and the other girls like crazy, but I'd rather miss them than have her breathing down my neck every minute of the day.

However.
Tomorrow shall be, in a word, interesting.
I'm at Trayner's at 4pm for a hopeful proposition.
I also need to get my bag together in the morning.. The first official stay over, at his Mothers' and Runcorn on the Thursday morning at some other relations'.
It's usually a fall asleep in the clothes I'm wearing job, then home in the morning to get changed. But not tomorrow. PJs, the whole thing.
I'm looking forward to it. It'll cheer me up. Lots.

I need a big hug.

No comments: