Monday 26 October 2009


I'm looking forward to the next two weeks, I'm going to be very busy, especially next week.

Tomorrow, I'm cooking for Toni & I's lunch.
Wednesday I will probably visiting Mother after her operation at Walton Hospital in Liverpool and the evening usually entails a get together with Robert.
Thursday, I do not know what is happening yet.
Friday is Margaret's last day at Lees, so I'm putting on a brave face and going in with a big bunch of flowers and a smile. Friday is also pay day and Two Twenty's superhero themed night. I'm going as the Crimson Curse.
Saturday, I may be having a Halloween get together at mine, so you'll all get some form of invitation later on in the week.

As for the week after..
Tuesday I have my first staff meeting at Trayners, I've been invited to make a guest appearance.
Wednesday is Robert's birthday and also Margaret's leaving meal. I think I know what I'm getting him for his birthday.
Thursday, We're at Robert's Nan's for a big bonfire get together for his birthday. I'm really looking forward to it.
Then that's all I know. Oh.
Sunday is a Chinese meal in Runcorn.
Mum should be back at some point next week, so amongst all these plans, I'll be up at Walton Hospital.

Fun!!

Then start at Trayners on the 9th.

No comments: